About this item
- This shorty wetsuit men is specially designed for water sports and water aerobics; wetsuit front zip provides UV protection and defense against sea lice, jellies and other biological irritants
- The mens wetsuit should fit snugly and tight to the body, thus to keep the body heat when in the water, you should get a ideal fit after several times uses; It’s made of high quality and durable material neoprene, stretchable and heat insulation
- Heavy duty YKK front zipper mens shorty wetsuit is easy for exit and entry; Flat-Lock Stitched Seams is excellent durability and fantastic comfort to keep your body warm in the coldest conditions for canoeing, sea kayaking, snorkeling, diving and other water activities
- Three layers of diving fabrics front zip wetsuit, the outer is imported nylon fabric, it is high elastic and durable; the middle insulation is neoprene, it is high scalability, waterproof and heat insulation; soft close skin heating to keep warm,it is close skin and comfortable soft warm
- Handwash in cold water for this wetsuit women with mild detergent and flat to dry, no iron, no bleach. If you have any issues about product or service, please contact us. We promise we will provide a 100% satisfactory solution to you. A chance for us, a surprice to you
Seaskin adult shorty wetsuit for diving / snorkeling / swimming / surfing / rafting / kayaking / paddle boarding / canoeing / fishing keeps you warm in cold water with the snug skin fitting design and nylon II neoprene construction.
Enough thickness provides thermal insulation, but also buoyancy and protection from abrasion, ultraviolet exposure and stings from marine organisms.
--Convenient: Easy entry front zipper design.
--Stretchy: Flexible movement allows behind snug fit.
--Warmth: Three-layer diving material for better thermal resistance.
Why Wear a Wetsuit ?
Wetsuits provide buoyancy. This can come in handy for any open water swim “panic” as the wetsuit will give you extra lift and make it easier to float while you bring your heart rate down and your focus back to swimming.
The buoyancy of the suit allows the wearer to swim faster than without the suit. A swimmer can expect to save anywhere from a few seconds to tens of seconds per 100. Usually, the longer the distance the more the savings are noticeable.
The wetsuit can provide warmth to the swimmer in the cold water. If you are sensitive to the cold this can be great at making you more comfortable in the water.
Committed to YOU!
Our continuous product development is based on review received from customers like YOU. So make the perfect choice-trust Seaskin and enjoy your favorite water sports.