Men Shorty Wetsuits (7 Sizes), Front/Back Zip Spring Suit for Snorkeling
About this item
- 🌊Easy to Wear: Frontzip design which is convenient and easy to access in and out of wetsuit. Capable of stretching to 120%.
- 🌊2/3mm Neoprene Springsuit: Stretchable neoprene won't impede movement, and the 3mm torso panel will keep you warm.
- 🌊Reliable Quality: 6-thread flatlock stitching which is strong and durable. Non-corrosive #10 extra large head zipper with overlapping teeth to minize leakage. Suitable for water temperature at 65℉+.
- 🌊About Sizing: The fitment may vary depending on different body figures. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions as to choosing the suitable size.
- 🌊Care Instruction: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and flat to dry. Do not iron or bleach.
Abahub Wetsuit combines fit, comfort and flexibility for outstanding multi-sport performance. It will give you the performance you need without the restricted wetsuit feeling.
How do wetsuits function?
Wetsuits keep you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm.
The cut edges on each side of the seam are abutted rather than overlapped, meaning there are no seam allowances to add bulk or potentially cause chafing.
The front zip fixes a fundamental flaw of the back zip, which is that it limits your ability to curve your back.
New wetsuits often have the smell of neoprene and glue, during wetsuit manufacturing and transportation in sealed package.
Please don’t worry, the smell will dissipate over a short time by hand-washing it in cold water.
Model is wearing size M and is 6'1"/185cm, 165lb/75kg.
The fitment may vary depending on different heights, weights and body figures. Please use Weight as the most important factor to determine the size.